This website is owned and operated by Misrsweets.com. Misrsweets.com reserves the right to revise or remove any part of the terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice by updating this posting. You thus shall visit this page periodically for updates. This website is continually under development and changes. If you disagree with the terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of this site. Your continued use after a change has been posted constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of Misrsweets.com. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you as per Egypt digital legislation. Misrsweets.com will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
By signing up for an account, subscription, membership or engaging in any other transaction on Misrsweets.com you agree that you are acting as an individual and will use this website for your personal use only. Sharing your account information or any other use not specifically endorsed in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited without the prior written approval of Misrsweets.com. You must not send or otherwise transmit to or through this Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. You must not misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way. You must not violate any applicable laws or regulations. You must not assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
The design, images, text content and overall layout contained in this website are protected under Egypt law and international law as copyrighted materials, whether registered or unregistered. Anyone who claims, displays, distributes, reproduces copies or creates derivative works for commercial or noncommercial purposes without the prior written permission from Misrsweets.com is in violation of the copyright laws and is liable for copyright infringement to the greatest extent of the law.
All products, logos, photos displayed on this website, whether registered or unregistered, are exclusively property of Misrsweets.com, are protected under Egypt and international trademark law.
Misrsweets.com may terminate your use of this website, our mailing list, our test center at any time and for any reason without notice including for conduct violating these terms. Upon any such termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this website and all copies thereof. The provisions of these terms concerning website security, prohibited activities, copyrights, trademarks, user submissions, disclaimer, limitation of liability, indemnity, and jurisdictional issues shall survive any such termination.
Misrsweets.com respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Misrsweets.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders on multiple occasions (“repeat offenders”). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Misrsweets.com with the following:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification and location of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site and their locations.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably enough to permit us to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.