1. sift (tamiser) the flour and cocoa powder together onto clean work surface.
2. sprinkle the salt on top of the sifted ingredients and make a large well in the centre using a plastic scraper (corne). place the cold, diced butter in the centre of the well. work the butter into the flour using your fingertips while simultaneously using the corne to gradually incorporate the dry ingredients from the sides.
3. continue this process until the mixture in the centre of the well resembles a paste
4. Gather the ingredients together and cut through them repeatedly with the corne. Continue this process until the mixture forms a homogenous dough.
5. Using the heel of your palm, firmly smear the dough away from yourself to ensure that no lumps are left (fraiser). Scrape the dough up and repeat until it is completely smooth. Shape the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic, and flatten it out into a thick disk. Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (preferably overnight). 6. If you have a mixer But the butter and sugar whisk for 5 mins then, Add flour and cocoa powder whisk again for 5 mins finish with egg yolk
Assembly: Forming using pastry bag, bake at 190 C for 14 mins Stick with apricot jam, Then take coconut